This is the shocking moment three gas cylinders in a blazing restaurant suddenly explode onto a busy street as scores of people stand just a few feet away.
Video Credit: AsiaWire
The incident took place at an unnamed restaurant in the city of Jhansi in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh when three liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders exploded during a fire.
In the footage, black smoke is seen bellowing out of the top of a red restaurant located on a busy side street.
As scores of people stand around, a huge explosion fills the air and flames suddenly appear from the roof.
Meanwhile, dozens of people run clear of the restaurant while other residents film the scenes with their phones.
According to local media, the restaurant’s kitchen caught fire in the morning and many residents had convened outside to take a closer look.
However, the gas cylinders exploded into the busy street.
Fortunately no one was injured in the ensuing chaos.
Reports said that firefighters arrived and bravely battled the blaze for over two hours.
According to local media, the restaurant was completely gutted, and the local authorities have confirmed that they are investigating the incident.
Picture Credit: AsiaWire